Amped Vocals? Narration?

The hot topic a few years ago, I haven't heard much discussion this year on this. Does anyone know of any corps that will have amplified narration or singing? I'm sure we'll have sound effects from the synths like last year, so I'm not referring to that.

The hot topic a few years ago, I haven't heard much discussion this year on this. Does anyone know of any corps that will have amplified narration or singing? I'm sure we'll have sound effects from the synths like last year, so I'm not referring to that.

I'm pretty sure amped voice is now illegal (09 rule change, so been in effect for a year)

even hop realized that battle was lost

hiccup

Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade

I'm pretty sure amped voice is now illegal (09 rule change, so been in effect for a year)

even hop realized that battle was lost

I guess someone forgot to inform Spirit and Teal Sound. :satisfied:

Actually the 2009 rule change allows the recording of spoken words (but not singing) to be used i.e. Blue Stars.

You guys forgot, Teal Sound uses rock bands in their show and random drill, AND have people fall in their show, but can steal beat corps that way. I.E- Tidewater Summer Music Games last year.

I guess someone forgot to inform Spirit and Teal Sound. :satisfied:

Actually the 2009 rule change allows the recording of spoken words (but not singing) to be used i.e. Blue Stars.

Are there any restrictions on live voice as opposed to recorded voice?