New Corps needs Equipment!

NorthernThunder

Northern Thunder Drum and Bugle Corps out of Duluth, MN/Superior, WI is looking for gently to moderately used Drum Corps Equipment!

We're looking for everything! Snares, Tenors, Basses... as long as their not too broken and most of the parts are there.

Also looking for brass... Looking to go G Bugles at this point, because they seem to be easier to get ahold of since everyone is mostly switching. We have some repair ability, so if they're not 100%, and just need alittle loving care, that is alright too!

Please email us at norththunddandb@gmail.com

Edited by NorthernThunder

Wow....it seems as if Thunder is becoming the new Blue. :)

Northern Thunder Drum and Bugle Corps out of Duluth, MN/Superior, WI is looking for gently to moderately used Drum Corps Equipment!

We're looking for everything! Snares, Tenors, Basses... as long as their not too broken and most of the parts are there.

Also looking for brass... Looking to go G Bugles at this point, because they seem to be easier to get ahold of since everyone is mostly switching. We have some repair ability, so if they're not 100%, and just need alittle loving care, that is alright too!

I have some equipment for sales. I have a 2valve DEG contra, a 2valve King French horn, 2valve King Melophone, 2 2valve American Heritage sopranos.All horns come with cases and are in verygood to excellent condition. Give me an email address and I will send you photos and prices.... I also have some other equipment,Bari's, mello's and soprano's I will let you know about if you are interested...My email is ddesio5@optonline.net........Hope to hear from you soon.....

I am selling 5 snares, 2 tenors, 5 basses and 3 timpani

info@fortecorps.org

Well, we were gonna go with something like "Northern Kilties" or "Northern Minnesota Brass" but those were taken up here... :tongue:

Besides, if Thunder is the new blue... that would be AWESOME! :tongue:

:ph34r:

OK Brian - how about honoring Frank Lozar...The Jack Pine Savages????(you know - from Ely) :thumbup:

Or since it's Duluth / Superior...Lift Bridge Cadets? Canal Park Cadets? :thumbup:

OK - here's an even crazier idea..Kilt uni's - "Kilts of Glensheen"...OK - I haven't finished my coffee yet.. :tongue:

I ain't sayin', just sayin'....

Pat

Well, we were gonna go with something like "Northern Kilties" or "Northern Minnesota Brass" but those were taken up here... :blink:

Besides, if Thunder is the new blue... that would be AWESOME! :laughing:

The Northern Blue Thunder?

I have a 4 octave musser m31 marimba and 3.5 octave m51 xylophone.No problems kelon bars, good solid used instruments.$1700 for both plus shipping or we could meet halfway.3 silver Dynasty french horns in F,$400 for all three.I have lots of uniform stuff,shakos,helmets,a set of blue tops, etc.

I have some equipment for sales. I have a 2valve DEG contra, a 2valve King French horn, 2valve King Melophone, 2 2valve American Heritage sopranos.All horns come with cases and are in verygood to excellent condition. Give me an email address and I will send you photos and prices.... I also have some other equipment,Bari's, mello's and soprano's I will let you know about if you are interested...My email is ddesio5@optonline.net........Hope to hear from you soon.....

Hi Doug,

I'm interested with the 2 valve DEG contra.

Please let me know if it is still available.

Thanks.

Manuel

HCB has a set of battery. 8 Snares, 5 basses, and need to check total number of tenors. They are silver colored. Could use some cleanup, but all parts are there. Most have heads, but not sure on condition of all the heads.

We also have 3 36" concert bass drums.

We do have a few 2 valve G sops, and a couple 2 valve G baris.

All of this is for sale. Email me at equipment@highcountrybrass.org

HCB will be in MN for the late August shows, we might be able to make room to bring some stuff if you don't want to ship it or come to Denver to pickup.