Fan Network

What is up with the blurry video posted from Normal ..... we pay for this?

:rolleyes: Was not happy about this at all. It looked like someone set the camera up, but never checked to see if it was in FOCUS! Come On People! :thumbup:

True, it so far has either been too dark, too high, too distorted imaging, and really, very poor sound. My question is, where are the APDS from the past few shows? Why could they not overlay that audio with the video?

In todays technology there really is no excuse for either poor video or audio. I have taken video through the years of similar activities of my son with a handheld and it really outshines this. Love the idea of FN, but very much when a diner pays for a meal, they are more likely to complain VS if they are cooked a meal. This is a chunk of $$ DCI, please improve soon.

True, it so far has either been too dark, too high, too distorted imaging, and really, very poor sound. My question is, where are the APDS from the past few shows? Why could they not overlay that audio with the video?

In todays technology there really is no excuse for either poor video or audio. I have taken video through the years of similar activities of my son with a handheld and it really outshines this. Love the idea of FN, but very much when a diner pays for a meal, they are more likely to complain VS if they are cooked a meal. This is a chunk of $$ DCI, please improve soon.

Okay, I see APDs are up, how do they sound?