Vote: Carolina Gold in the Chase Community Giving

Hello everyone,

Carolina Gold is the race now to place Top 200! In about 48 hours we have posted 232 votes! (we are up to 234 votes since I started writing this message!)

This is our pledge.... if we break the Top 200, it would allow us to be able to compete down south. So, vote and help us to meet our goal of making it to a DCA South show in 2011.

Dwayne

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiv...self&ref=mf

PS...I don't make promises that I can't keep.

It is with hopeful wishes that we can obtain enough money to enjoy a show down south again. DCA South is making great strides in becoming an even stronger circuit. As you know, DCA South is unable to pay drum corps at this time. But the successes of all the southern corps has been amazing! I think this is a positive step and I would hope that the welcome mat would still be out for Gold.

Any decision to not participate in a DCA south show in the past was solely based on finance. Also, 98% of this years membership were not a part of the corps in 2005. As well, most of the people involved in the organization are new to this as of 2008 - the "comeback" year.

A quick shout out to our friends at Alliance and Sun Devils, who we had the pleasure of hearing up at the Bel Aire parade in Maryland. THAT was a good time!

NOW, there are a few DCA corps in this campaign....VOTE VOTE VOTE....EVERY corps needs this money!

It is with hopeful wishes that we can obtain enough money to enjoy a show down south again. DCA South is making great strides in becoming an even stronger circuit. As you know, DCA South is unable to pay drum corps at this time. But the successes of all the southern corps has been amazing! I think this is a positive step and I would hope that the welcome mat would still be out for Gold.

Any decision to not participate in a DCA south show in the past was solely based on finance. Also, 98% of this years membership were not a part of the corps in 2005. As well, most of the people involved in the organization are new to this as of 2008 - the "comeback" year.

A quick shout out to our friends at Alliance and Sun Devils, who we had the pleasure of hearing up at the Bel Aire parade in Maryland. THAT was a good time!

NOW, there are a few DCA corps in this campaign....VOTE VOTE VOTE....EVERY corps needs this money!

:whistle: Also, cadetsfan seems to claim he is from the northeast AND the south... :thumbdown:

Good luck guys! I would love to see you at a DCA South show in the near future!

I promise....one way or another....we really are trying to come down. We were hoping it would be this season. :(

D.

Totally understand the economics of road trips here, no worries! Hoping you guys can make it into the top 200.

BTW....I heard Music City Legend at the parade site. I guess we should all be sighing relief that the corps didn't go Class A. Nice strong sound. But then again....it sure would be nice to have you guys on the field this season!!!

And remember folks there are a few DCA corps in the Chase voting. Vote for us ALL!!!!