French Festival -St Lawrence Seaway

The Purple Lancers are thrilled to be going up north to the St Lawrence Seaway for a parade and concert at Cape Vincent this weekend. It will be the first in a two week period that the corps will be in that area. On July 24th we will be in Ogdensburg for their festival with a parade in the morning and a concert that evening and looking forward to seeing Tom MacDonald and his group from Capital Brass! The Corps performances in May,June and now July have been noticed and invitations have been extended from communities in New York State to be part of their festivities. If there are experienced drum corps personnel who are itching to return to playing, marching and a desire to march in parades and do standstill concerts (No competition format) with no fees required and traveling by motor coaches to parades of 1 1/2 hour or more from Auburn with meals provided at no cost to its members, then make contact with the information provided in the web site (auburnpurplelancers.com).Every year we are striving to become stronger and better and to once again take our place in the upper echelon of the drum corps community. Our goal from the onset has been to slowly but surly attain this position with the least amount of hardship and financial burden on our members.

Dick Gagliardi President/Corps Director

Purple Lancers -56

Syracuse Brigadiers-57-58-59

This is a great group of people who are making a very well organized effort to return a drum corps tradition to central NYS. They deserve your support. I am proud to say that I have traveled to march with them from 300 miles away!

Dick, let me know your schedule (PM me) and if at all possible, I would love to march with you. Currently August looks open.

This is a great group of people who are making a very well organized effort to return a drum corps tradition to central NYS. They deserve your support. I am proud to say that I have traveled to march with them from 300 miles away!

Dick, let me know your schedule (PM me) and if at all possible, I would love to march with you. Currently August looks open.

Geneva,.... Thanks for the reply..Your welcome anytime..Check our website for dates and schedule (auburnpurplelancers.com)........If we can get the alumni back like your yourself we can have one hell of a corps. Check "youtube"... plug in purple lancers........Your welcome aboard anytime...Only gig in August so far is the Sauerkraut Festival Parade in Phelps New York on Sat August 7th.We have a few Appleknockers playing with us at present...Billy John, Tom VanEtten, Joe Gagliano, Mike Brown...Stay in touch

Thanks Geff for your kind comment. As Dick stated you are always welcome. Yesterday in Cape Vincent was very successful and a blast.

Our Young Adults (aka: Kids) had a great time. Looking forward to the rest of the season. So a spot is always available to you.

Thanks again,

Edited by Purple Lancers