Anyone else remember?

I remember the Montreal show having a beer tent about 30' from the front sideline and waiting to go into critique with a beer in my hand while the corps were on retreat.... They know how have a good time in Montreal.

the bar in Niagara before a long trip home was awfully nice. slept most of that bus trip with a nice buzz.

^ This.

DCI Canada ('89) in Hamilton was the occasion that got us there.

I remember the Montreal show having a beer tent about 30' from the front sideline and waiting to go into critique with a beer in my hand while the corps were on retreat.... They know how have a good time in Montreal.

We actually had some champagne on the field in Syracuse (DCA) during retreat. They weren't very happy about that...

you just liked the lower drinking age, didn't you? :worthy:

BINGO! To be 17 and be able to walk into any bar.... was dangerous actually. I remember one time..... oh nevermind. I can't get into it.... but we had FUN!

Not just off days in Canada.

Hell I loved when we stayed at a VFW hall that had a bar and it was legal to drink at 18.

Or that joint somewhere in Quincy Ill. 2 blocks from our "layover" practice site that had frozen mugs of beed for 15 cents ( back in 72/73/74 )