where are you Friday, August 20th?

Warm greetings to everyone in DCPville~

Fresh off an incredibly successful Hawaii-Australia tour, I'm excited to announce that my band and I will be performing our live adaptation

of my record "Resonance" on Friday, August 20th.

The show will be at 12 Grapes in downtown historic Peekskill, NY. Dubbed by the New York Times as "A little bit of SOHO in downtown

historic Peekskill;" 12 Grapes has an extensive wine list along side a tantalizing yet affordable menu. Our last

show at 12 Grapes was incredibly successful. A lot of folks from the Drum Corps community came out to show their support - thank you!

My band and I will be performing from 9:30pm-12:30pm that evening. The admission charge is only $5; making your night of rockin' live music,

dynamite food and good friends very economically friendly! The band and I are ready to rock the room with some new twists and turns.

Make your plans to come out to Peekskill, NY on August 20th and please feel free to reach out and let us know you're coming!

It's always a helluva hang @ 12 Grapes!

Much love, and I hope to see you there!

Joey Pero

~visit www.12Grapes.com for more information.

~read Joey's latest New York Times article HERE.