Drillbook 2.0 - Better set books. For the iPhone.

Scott Rundell

If you've missed it, Drillbook 2.0 for the iPhone and iPod touch has been released.

Video link:

iTunes link: App Store link

Features:

- NEW! Visually move forwards and backwards through your sets with previous and next sets shown

- NEW! Landscape view of your dot on the field

- NEW! E-mail a copy of your set book for printing

- NEW! Reordering of songs

- NEW! Lines connecting next and previous dots with halfway points marked

- College or high school hashes

- Rename front hashes, back hashes and sides of the field

Drillbook2.0.png

I thought the app was at 2.1? That's what it says in my iTunes account.

I thought the app was at 2.1? That's what it says in my iTunes account.

Interesting. All the stuff on my end says 2.0, including where I manage my apps. On the public iTunes it says 2.1. Apple must have bumped the version number after I submitted it. I guess they don't always respect the several places I give them a version number.

You should have all the updated stuff that's marked new. That's the important thing.

Scott

Yes, I have everything that is listed as new, as I bought it back in April. I hope you decide to do another update based on the suggestions here and on iTunes.

Also I'm debating getting your other app, so I'm a big supporter!

Yes, I have everything that is listed as new, as I bought it back in April. I hope you decide to do another update based on the suggestions here and on iTunes.

Also I'm debating getting your other app, so I'm a big supporter!

Thanks for the kudos. I'll definitely update more. The big push for this season was getting the 2.1 update in. I'm working on another app right now, and when I finish that up, I'll go back and prioritize the suggestions I have. As for your suggestions, getting split in shouldn't be a problem. You can change the name of S1 and S2 to L and R under settings, but you can't change the order. I want to be careful adding too much user preference detail, because it will quickly become confusing if there's too much that a majority of people don't use. But I do like working on this app, and I'll see what I can do in the future.