Rondo misspoke?

Someone back me up on this. Twice during the Big, Loud theater event tonight I hear Steve Rondinaro say that semi-finals would be shown live on DCI Fan network for those who had subscribtions. But as a special treat Finals would be shown live. I heard him say it not once, but Twice. Then at the end of the event when he was interviewing Dan Atchinson, Dan said that the final scores would be broadcast live. So which is it? I bet that Steve misunderstood, but I like how Dan didnt acknowledge the comment. Tell me I was not the only one who heard this?

Someone back me up on this. Twice during the Big, Loud theater event tonight I hear Steve Rondinaro say that semi-finals would be shown live on DCI Fan network for those who had subscribtions. But as a special treat Finals would be shown live. I heard him say it not once, but Twice. Then at the end of the event when he was interviewing Dan Atchinson, Dan said that the final scores would be broadcast live. So which is it? I bet that Steve misunderstood, but I like how Dan didnt acknowledge the comment. Tell me I was not the only one who heard this?

He said the Finale would be shown live...

Cali.

Shown live where, on Fan Netwokr , on the website?

finale will be shown on Fan Network, but you won't have to buy a subscription to view it. You can just go to the site and it will be free like some of the other content is already free.

The semi's broadcast will still require the subscription service.