DCA I&E Last Week to Enter

Usually DCA post the I&E schedule and then DCP who works very closely with us will also give you a link. I plan to have them posted by the 27. TRhat gives some time for the always late comers/

Also I send out an email to all enttrance, as long as I have remembered to correctly place you.

SEPT 3rd Main street Rochester the place to be!!!!!!

Bump

Sept 3rd Main Street Rochester the place to be!!!!

Just mailed the check. I almost forgot. ;o)

Dick, I think this was asked last year but, please refresh our memories. If the drum major does not play/touch an instrument is he/she counted in the maximum of ten brass ensemble? Or can we have the drum major and 10 brass?

Edited by Shenandoah Vibrato

In ensemble Brass competitition 10 people, ten and a drum march is 11. No percusssion unless it is finger instruments. We don't want to start a mini Mini corps section.

So if you use a major to direct, you can only use 9 brass.

Will there be more then one judge for the Bari, Soprano and Mid categories?

There was only one last year, 2 in 2009 and only one in 2008.

With so many wonderful players, it's important to get all the placements right. There were way to many entries last year for one judge to sort out.

Good luck to everyone going up this year!

I look forward to seeing all my friends up there again.

I won't have any gimmicks this year, so if you were expecting my solo to include a DJ and the addition of Dancers this year, this new production video will have to do:

Enjoy, it wasn't cheap:

Oh, if you have a weak heart, this may not be for you :tongue:

I would love to have 2 judges at every venue. However it is impossible to lock them in. As of this date I can't even tell you how many venues we will have. Last Saturday I had just over 50 entries. When I left for Scranton today I had over 120. Sitting on my computer right now I have at least 5 more entries, plus my son said the mail was loaded , even some sent priority mail. Now you have to understand I can't set up the who and wheres untill I get all entries. Monday is the last day to enter. I will wait untill Wednesday and set the venues in stone. Then we can see how many judges we have. The most entries was 3 years ago 50+. I think we're going to pass that. But I can tell you one thing for sure. We have 11 Mini's, but most important!

Sept 3rd Main Street Rochester be there!!!