Rome show video of corps playing at a resident's home.

I have spent the past few days searching for a video that I watched showing a corps from the Rome show playing for an elderly woman at her home in Rome NY. I am sure the tune was Ave Maria. When I returned home to upstate NY from tour, a friend who is originally from the Rome area shared with me that they played for his mother. She is a huge drum corps fan and has memorabilia from corps that have played in Rome through the years. I would love to be able to share this video with her family as they were very touched by the gesture. Can anyone help me find this video again or put me in touch with the corps that was so wonderful to do this for her?

Thanks!

I have spent the past few days searching for a video that I watched showing a corps from the Rome show playing for an elderly woman at her home in Rome NY. I am sure the tune was Ave Maria. When I returned home to upstate NY from tour, a friend who is originally from the Rome area shared with me that they played for his mother. She is a huge drum corps fan and has memorabilia from corps that have played in Rome through the years. I would love to be able to share this video with her family as they were very touched by the gesture. Can anyone help me find this video again or put me in touch with the corps that was so wonderful to do this for her?

Thanks!

The corps is Pacific Crest. I saw a video of the performance for one person. It's out there somewhere and it is wonderful! Good luck. If I find it, I will post the location.

The corps is Pacific Crest. I saw a video of the performance for one person. It's out there somewhere and it is wonderful! Good luck. If I find it, I will post the location.

Thank you!! Once you named the drum corps, I found it on the forbidden site! His mom used to put food out for the corps when she was a bit younger, and I can't tell you what this meant to her to have them care to play for her. My friend shared that she even has a bass drum head from one of the corps in her home! They will love this video!

Thank you Pacific Crest - very classy act!

Thank you!! Once you named the drum corps, I found it on the forbidden site! His mom used to put food out for the corps when she was a bit younger, and I can't tell you what this meant to her to have them care to play for her. My friend shared that she even has a bass drum head from one of the corps in her home! They will love this video!

Thank you Pacific Crest - very classy act!

Here is the link that talks about it more.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...howtopic=139882