Looking to buy a Herald Trumpet

LB Mellophone

I am looking to buy a Herald Trumpet, must be in good working condition.

Please let me know if anyone has anything to offer, photos and a cost would be great too!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!! :lookaround:

Please let me know if anyone has anything to offer, photos and a cost would be great too!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!! :thumbup:

Bump..... Still looking

Bump..... Still looking

Quick google shopping search has quite a few results - no idea of the quality, but here's one for $300.

many on ebay for under $100.00,...........

Some of them are pretty bad,foreign made junk.You will find Blessings and Werils,but mostly the older Olds Super and Getzen tone balanced heralds are the most frequently found and very good horns.

Thanks a bunch!!!! :beer:

Reading Buccaneers, an all-age corps from Reading, PA, used four in this years show. They may be letting one or more of them go. Best wishes,

Robert

READINGBUCCANEERS.ORG there a link too check many of the equipments that are for sale, and most are available right after championship show, you will find the info you'll need contact. The busness manager is JARRY WARE and he can tell better than anyone what is available. Goodluck

in finding what you need.

Reading Buccaneers, an all-age corps from Reading, PA, used four in this years show. They may be letting one or more of them go. Best wishes,

Robert

We did not own any of the Herald's used in the show. 3 of them were Trumpets, 1 was a Herald Tenor or Baritone. They were Valley Forge Military Academy's.

I at least did get to keep the banner that was hanging on my Herald :)

Robert

We did not own any of the Herald's used in the show. 3 of them were Trumpets, 1 was a Herald Tenor or Baritone. They were Valley Forge Military Academy's.

I believe all 4 were Bessons.

I at least did get to keep the banner that was hanging on my Herald :)

Edited by Kyle B