Kilties Minnesota Tour Report

J.C.

Our annual tour of Minnesota once again served to remind me of all that is good in our activity. Our performances at the two most famous “Saints” in Minnesota (Peter and Paul) highlighted a great weekend of hard work, sweat, and most of all, fellowship with our fellow competitors at the drum corps Mecca of the Midwest, Patrick’s bar, restaurant, and living drum corps museum.

Read the rest here:

http://www.kilties.com/jc10l.html

WWBD!!

Our annual tour of Minnesota once again served to remind me of all that is good in our activity. Our performances at the two most famous “Saints” in Minnesota (Peter and Paul) highlighted a great weekend of hard work, sweat, and most of all, fellowship with our fellow competitors at the drum corps Mecca of the Midwest, Patrick’s bar, restaurant, and living drum corps museum.

What about St. "Patrick"? He's a saint too!!!!

J.C., a great review, as usual!!!

I think I put on a couple of pounds just reading your description of that burger at Patrick's. :tongue:

What a fun trip! We all enjoyed the heart clogging burgers and the cool brews at Patricks! I even bought the t shirt. Both show were a great learning experience for our corps and we are looking forward to implementing some of the recommendations the judging panel made. On to Rochester! Can't wait to see all of you great corps people again!

Mike Ryan

High Country Brass