General Public Service Warning about DCP Poster

Hello, DCP.

Some of you may have read the posts of, or heard of a person posting on DCP by the handle of "Art Bell".

This person has been not only making inflammatory posts, but has also been sending PMs to people on DCP. His core agenda seems to be centered around creating angst regarding the Renegades, and/or our competitive outcome at the 2010 DCA World Championships.

He has, SUCCESSFULLY, hijacked the "Renegades 10th Screwed (forget the exact title)" thread creating the illusion that Renegades were running around shooting off their mouths about getting "screwed" and what not, and actually got some of you to believe him and respond negatively to the Renegades organization.

He has also been planting seeds in various threads also seemingly with the ultimate goal of making the Renegades look bad, and to fan the flames of pre-existing anti-Renegade sentiment.

This person is, I suspect, either a disgruntled ex member of our corps, or someone with either a mental deficiency or just way too much time on his hands.

I would ask all of you in the DCP community not to lend any weight or credibility to anything said by this poster re: ANYTHING to do with the Renegades. He is NOT with us, does NOT speak for us, and I would urge you all not to believe a word he says.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Rich G. Skare, Esq.

P.S. Moderators, this guy is really stirring up trouble BEHINDS the scenes as well via PMs, as well as causing unneccesary friction in the public forums. I have taken GREAT PAINS to structure this general warning in such a way as to NOT cross any lines regarding personal attacks against fellow DCP members. PLEASE do NOT delete this thread.

DCP,

I have just been informed by the DCP Moderation Team that this person has already been banned from DCP.

Since this is now a moot issue, there is no longer a need for this thread.

I thank you for your attention, and now ask that this thread be closed.

Have a Wonderful Day!