2010 DCA Finals pix

...OK folks, I've started uploading my shots of finals, starting with the Kilts, then Kingston, Gold and Fusion Core. I usually try to get in middle and shoot finals from the stands, however this year I was relegated to the box (nice as it was!) with the DCP staff and we were off to the side on the 25 yardline or so...the angle drove me nutz, so I bounced back and forth from the box to the sideline...the results are kinda spotty, but the best I could do under the circumstances. :tongue:

I'll get the rest up as they get done...enjoy!

http://photos.drumcorpsplanet.com/

cg

Is it possible to purchase these photos? Either digital or actual photos?

I am interested in Reading Buccaneer pictures. You can email me at:BuccaneerMomMMX

Thanks!

Your photos are excellent!!!

it is NOT possible to purchase these pictures. Jolesch has an exclusive contract for sales of DCA pictures.

DCA is pleased to attract some of the best photographers in the business - of which Charlie certainly is one. We also have some great photographers on our staff. We will begin putting these pictures on the DCA site for viewing soon. The pictures from sanctioned photographers can only be made available to DCA Corps Directors for corps use or are used directly by DCA.. for such things as the Yearbook, Publicity, Advertising and such. The balance of the pictures taken were by Drum Corps World photographers strictly for use by Drum Corps World.

Publication of photos on DCP are per agreement between DCP and DCA.

Please check out www.jolesch.com/dca with thousands of pictures of all corps available.

Alliance and Kidsgrove are up...just remember, finals is when I pay a little more attention to what the corps are actually *doing* out there...lol...

cg

Alliance and Kidsgrove are up...just remember, finals is when I pay a little more attention to what the corps are actually *doing* out there...lol...

cg

...and Hawthorne...nite-nite!

cg