Shenandoah Sound Open House

Virginia's Drum Corps: Shenandoah Sound is pleased to announce its 2010 Open House!

Please join us Jan 9 at Manassas Park High School in Manassas Park, Virginia to kick off our 2011 season.

Shenandoah Sound is Virginia's only drum corps and the only competitive corps within 3 hours of Washington DC. We're coming off one of our best seasons ever and we'd love to have you join us for 2011.

Stay tuned for more details.

Edited by Latrobe's Finest

Yes! Last year's show "South Pacific" was definitely a winner. I can't wait to see what is in store for 2011.

Virginia's Drum Corps: Shenandoah Sound is pleased to announce its 2010 Open House!

Please join us Jan 8 at Manassas Park High School in Manassas Park, Virginia to kick off our 2011 season.

Shenandoah Sound is Virginia's only drum corps and the only competitive corps within 3 hours of Washington DC. We're coming off one of our best seasons ever and we'd love to have you join us for 2011.

Stay tuned for more details.

January?

January?
I know! The wait is killing me!

January?

Yeah. Normally we have our open house weekend in late November or early December. But we've found that with the plethora of high school concerts, plays, and sports in the Northern Virginia area, a lot of HS kids are too busy. So, this year, we're waiting until after all the New Year's craziness to get started.

The corps will be running a few small ensembles during the winter which will perform at various holiday functions in the area. We'll also have some rehearsals with veteran members in preparation for the full open house.

We've been doing a lot of recruiting at local band shows and in the community, and we are very excited to get started for 2011.

Anthony, Should we mention that we start our open house at 10 a.m. on Jaunary 8th? But guests can drop in at anytime until 4 pm?

Anthony, Should we mention that we start our open house at 10 a.m. on Jaunary 8th? But guests can drop in at anytime until 4 pm?

I think we should!

Our 2011 Open House will run 10-4 at the shiny and (still pretty) new Manassas Park High School in Manassas Park, VA. MPHS is our rehearsal home all season long.

We are smack in the middle of Northern Virginia, so if you are in Fairfax, Prince William, Arlington, Alexandria, etc. County, you're not that far from us.

Please email me at PR@ShenandoahSound.org for more info!

I think we should!

Our 2011 Open House will run 10-4 at the shiny and (still pretty) new Manassas Park High School in Manassas Park, VA. MPHS is our rehearsal home all season long.

We are smack in the middle of Northern Virginia, so if you are in Fairfax, Prince William, Arlington, Alexandria, etc. County, you're not that far from us.

Please email me at PR@ShenandoahSound.org for more info!

For more info, see our Facebook event notice: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152532221460461

Are we there yet? :blink: