Boston Crusaders Sr. Corps Plymouth Perforamance

Hello everyone...Last night was a great night for Sr Corps. I have done this show for 5 years now, and last night truly exceeded my expectations. Good size crowd, probably the best performance from Boston's own Crusader Sr. Corps who closed the 70 year anniversary year with a truly great performance. I loved every minute of it, and I will share it with you all. From what I understand everyone brought their A game last night, but I will leave it to those members to share their performances with you.

Thanks to my wife Rose for recording this great performance.

Shout out to my Crusader Mellophone-mates! We ROCKED!

Enjoy!

Hello everyone...Last night was a great night for Sr Corps. I have done this show for 5 years now, and last night truly exceeded my expectations. Good size crowd, probably the best performance from Boston's own Crusader Sr. Corps who closed the 70 year anniversary year with a truly great performance.

Great job from you guys!

The Boston Senior Corps has an intensity of sound that is hard to describe. It's not a blow-the-bells-off loud sound... but it just grabs you and draws you in. Full of that good Boston attitude. :laughing:

I hope we see you guys at one of the spring alumni-corps concerts!