Jay Bocook to Arrange for Atlanta CorpsVets

Well... Jay Bocook writes for many marching organizations, but it would be interesting to hear how often he is planning on visiting CV rehearsals and have a direct hand in the product (other than just writing a book). He is a great writer, but there are so many factors that make him as good as he is for the groups he works with and I think him knowing exactly what he is working with would be beneficially... and then again when they are learning drill. I assume that is how he does it with Reading and the Cadets.

... his schedule must be very busy. Regardless, I'm sure it will be a great book!

Well... Jay Bocook writes for many marching organizations, but it would be interesting to hear how often he is planning on visiting CV rehearsals and have a direct hand in the product (other than just writing a book). He is a great writer, but there are so many factors that make him as good as he is for the groups he works with and I think him knowing exactly what he is working with would be beneficially... and then again when they are learning drill. I assume that is how he does it with Reading and the Cadets.

... his schedule must be very busy. Regardless, I'm sure it will be a great book!

Why not stop by a CV rehearsal and ask Victor or Alan? I am sure you will find the answers you are looking for. You might even feel motivated enough to join.