Buccaneers Winter Camp - January 15 and 16 - JOIN US!

It's almost time to have the first Buccaneer weekend of the new year! Lots of great work was done on Chairman Dances and Mambo last month. Now we get to dig into the show Intro and Swan Lake. I suspect my eventual favorite, Danzon #2, has been saved for last, but we shall see. I never know what section of the show I willl end up liking the most until I see and hear it on the field. Oddly enough, for a brass guy, it seems to be the guard work and drill that become my deciding factors.

Can't wait to get this show outside on the drum corps field!

Is it Saturday yet? Bring it on!

The Tierno Hotel is ready for visitors and can't wait to see all the new faces!!!! There's a lot in store for this year's Balance in Blue. To use the title of a new television show "Live to Dance"!!!!!!

Looking forward to checking in tonight!

Fantastic Camp Buccaneers! Full ensemble was quite a treat. The battery and pit books are top shelf, once again. It was very cool to hear the whole music package come together so seamlessly.

Only a few days to go until we are back at it on Sunday, January 23 at Twin Valley High School. Hope to see even more friends checking out what the Bucs are up to this year!