Buccaneers Camp this Sunday, January 23-Full Corps!

The Conference Championship stuff was a nod to Mr. McGrogan, who I'm sure will post some Steelers stuff here. Why not?

Join us for MINI CAMP this Sunday, January 23 from 9 am to 4:15 pm at Twin Valley HS

We're thrilled to welcome the exceptional Buccaneers color guard back - yep, this is a FULL CORPS day!

Interested in learning more about the 2011 Buccaneers? Join us!!! It's not too late! Email membership.manager@readingbuccaneers.org with questions.

See you Sunday!

you make it all very interesting and exciting Tom.......hmmmmmmm

Looking forward to Sunday, and of course J-E-T-S!

I can't wait to see the colorguard back this Sunday. It's always so great to have them around. Come by Twin Valley High School in Elverson, PA this Sunday to see what the 2011 Buccaneers are all about!

It's always very cool to see the Bucs Guard during the winter months when most of them are heavily into their Indoor season. Reminds me that in a little over a month, we start to take this corps outside, although it's hard to believe that today with temps in the teens. :huh:

I can't wait to see the colorguard back this Sunday. It's always so great to have them around. Come by Twin Valley High School in Elverson, PA this Sunday to see what the 2011 Buccaneers are all about!

It's always very cool to see the Bucs Guard during the winter months when most of them are heavily into their Indoor season. Reminds me that in a little over a month, we start to take this corps outside, although it's hard to believe that today with temps in the teens. :huh:

Well Dan, if you remember, last season we learned up to page eight or so of Rome while there was snow on the ground. I guess that's what happens when you start learning drill in February. :blink:

If my memory serves me correct, we started learning drill the very first weekend of March.

Hmm. You're probably right, Kyle. I distinctly remember snow being on the ground, though. I guess I just mentally equate February with snow, rather than March.

Wow! What a great day! In addition to welcoming back the color guard, lots of great work was done on Mambo...and the day ended with a full ensemble run-through. Messrs. Hammond, Lortz and Bocook have done an incredible job with this tune! It's going to be a blast to see and hear this summer!