Looking to Rent/Borrow

Sayre Kulp

Do any corps out there have an extra G contra or two they would be willing to lend or rent out till mid-April? As it is the last year for the Serenade in Brass, I would really like to be able to play with the Westshoremen Alumni just one more time. Problem is, I don't have ready access to a horn anymore. I would really love a 5/4 size 3 or 4 valve horn, but I'll take just about anything if push comes to shove. I just want to get out there one last time.

PM me with contact info and terms.

Thanks!

Do any corps out there have an extra G contra or two they would be willing to lend or rent out till mid-April? As it is the last year for the Serenade in Brass, I would really like to be able to play with the Westshoremen Alumni just one more time. Problem is, I don't have ready access to a horn anymore. I would really love a 5/4 size 3 or 4 valve horn, but I'll take just about anything if push comes to shove. I just want to get out there one last time.

PM me with contact info and terms.

Thanks!

I dunno about rent or borrow, but we have 2 King K-90's and a Deg Dynasty II contra for sale? All are 2 valvers tho,heh.

• 2 weeks later...

I Facebook'd you

• 1 month later...

I dunno about rent or borrow, but we have 2 King K-90's and a Deg Dynasty II contra for sale? All are 2 valvers tho,heh.

Do you still have the K90 for sale?

Any of the horns left?

• 3 weeks later...

check out rob truesdale at the Vagabonds website he may be able to accom

you know were enemys dont u bush- reading but have fun with w shoremen i am in Bracken cavaliers Mini corp