On behalf of the NY Skyliners Alumni.....

MrKlark

Many thanks and congratulations to all of the competitors, performers, and attendees who came out to the 2011 North American Regional I&E Competition hosted by SKYLINERS ALUMNI at the Hasbrouck Heights VFW Post 4591 and sponsored by the Buglers Hall of Fame. The performances were stellar, the food and drink was non-stop, and old friendships were rekindled as the doldrums of winter were blown away by the talent in the house. Thank you all for contributing to a successful and fun-filled day!! --Rich

Edited by MrKlark

Rich,

Thanks for hosting an event that provided all anyone could ask on a winter's afternoon. My personal thanks to the Skyliner organization for giving us all a chance (an excuse?) for a good old-fashioned drum corps hang.

All by itself, the St. Kevin's Quartet was worth all the traffic on the Cross Bronx Expwy.

Many thanks and congratulations to all of the competitors, performers, and attendees who came out to the 2011 North American Regional I&E Competition hosted by SKYLINERS ALUMNI at the Hasbrouck Heights VFW Post 4591 and sponsored by the Buglers Hall of Fame. The performances were stellar, the food and drink was non-stop, and old friendships were rekindled as the doldrums of winter were blown away by the talent in the house. Thank you all for contributing to a successful and fun-filled day!! --Rich

Rich, on behalf of the ST. KEVINS quartet, we wish to thank you, the Skyliner organization, and the officers of your VFW post for all your help on Friday night and Saturday. It was quite a thrill to perform before some of the ELITE of drum corps. All the corps that performed were great eapecially The Skyliners,. quite impressive. Once again thanks for a great weekend. .............Jim Driscoll

What a truly inspiring day - the hall was packed (and it's a big hall!) from noon-time until 5:30PM and respect was shown for all the performances. The bar/food kept things rockin' until nearly midnight. The event's success can only be measured by attendance (which surpassed last year) and reviews (which I have not seen yet). I am happy and humbled to have been in such elite company all day long - some of the biggest names in our activity turned out and everyone seemed to have a great time. Stay tuned for next year!