Auburn Purple Lancers Show

Auburn Purple Lancers are proud to announce our Second Annual

Indoor Stage Show..

Where: Auburn,NY - Auburn High School Auditorium

When: May 7th,2011

Time: Show Starts at 6:30pm (doors open at 5:45 pm)

Admission: Adults $7.00 - Children Under 12 Free

There will be a consession stand.

Participants: Capital Brass - Albany, NY Region

Syracuse Brigadiers Alumni _ Syracuse, NY

Ghost Riders - From Parts Unknown

Purple Lancers Drum and Bugle Corps

Edited by Purple Lancers

And....? Details maybe?

And....? Details maybe?

SORRY Sayre I Re-Edited it...

Yes...the Ghost Riders have been circling our wagons all winter learning an all new show for competition at DCA mini corps in September and we will play it in Auburn. Also as part of remembering our past and fallen veterans, we will include our rendition of the Battle Hymn of the Republic, and some Ghost Rider standards as well. :thumbup:

Rehearsals and attitiude have been tremendous through the rehearsal season, and we have many performances already under our hats. We are very excited about this show for one of my Alma Mater corps.

Mark the date!

Donny

Music Director

Parts Unknown

Yes...the Ghost Riders have been circling our wagons all winter learning an all new show for competition at DCA mini corps in September and we will play it in Auburn. Also as part of remembering our past and fallen veterans, we will include our rendition of the Battle Hymn of the Republic, and some Ghost Rider standards as well. :thumbup:

Rehearsals and attitiude have been tremendous through the rehearsal season, and we have many performances already under our hats. We are very excited about this show for one of my Alma Mater corps.

Mark the date!

Donny

Music Director

Parts Unknown

Thanks Donny We are very excited about the up coming show.

We are going to dedicate our show in Memory of Carl M. CAMPAGNOLA

CAMPAGNOLA, Carl M., 59, of Bluefield Road, Auburn, died Sunday, April 3, 2011. Funeral services will be held privately for the family at White Chapel Funeral Home, 197 South St., Auburn. Contributions may be made to Hospice of the Finger Lakes, 1130 Corporate Drive, Auburn.

Edited by Purple Lancers

Thanks Joe...I was already planning on that dedication to my good friend for my personal performance, and I dont think it would be too difficult for my brothers and sisters from Parts Unknown to join the cause.

Thanks Joe...I was already planning on that dedication to my good friend for my personal performance, and I dont think it would be too difficult for my brothers and sisters from Parts Unknown to join the cause.

You are Welcome Donny...We are looking forward to May 7th...

• 4 weeks later...

We are very excited about this show for one of my Alma Mater corps.

Donny

I was about to say- Donny's got to be there! Good to hear that you will be.

As much as I like Auburn, a bit far for me, (At least 250 miles...) but I hope the show goes well for everyone!