Digitally printed flags...

ATX - yep! that's the company!

What's the design look like?? I wonder if you showed it to, for example, Fred J. Miller if they'd be able to tell you whether or not sewing would be more expensive than printing.

I'd love to hear what they'd say to this! : )

Good luck on your quest!

OH! and a group in Kentucky uses Stella's Silks. they had some nice printed flags this past fall.

I have a very good sewer here in town that makes all of my flags and for other band/drum corps. But this design is so not straight forward I don't want to stress her out..lol It seems simple by reading about it, only black and white, but in encorporates alot of floating pieces to make the whole design work. hard to explain :smile:

We'll figure it out, have plenty of time! thanks for all the suggestions and input!!!

Here's a little life hack:

Seek out a local screenprinter, especially one that does some work with costuming. They may not have experience printing flag silks, but explain to them the dimensions, the materials, and that you need a slot for a pole, and they would more than likely glad to do it for $20 to $30 a piece.

Googling "digital flag silks" will of course give you the big companies with ridiculous rates. Silkscreening on china silk isn't a big deal and if you pay more than $45 a piece, you're getting ripped off (assuming costs for artwork is not considered).

• Like 1

For how much?

FJM has said if you send in a design they will put it on a flag for you.

Hi all,

Can someone recommend a company that prints flags?

I have an image that I want on a flag and sewing would be a nightmare to say the least.

Thanks in advance!!

Hey there...I own a digital flag company called full run digital...we did some of the flags you saw at WGI Worlds this year! West Broward HS (Medalists in scholastic world), Premontion for 3 years as well as many others...we also do hybrids (digital prints w/ sewn inserts) and traditional sewn...lots cheaper and higher quality than most of the really big guys and completely custom... our prices start at $29.00 complete! No minimum order and any sizes are available... fullrundigital.com or bethacarpenter@yahoo.com

Backdrops, banners and more...tell everyone you know!!! : )

Hi all,

Can someone recommend a company that prints flags?

I have an image that I want on a flag and sewing would be a nightmare to say the least.

Thanks in advance!!

Our company is called full run digital...we do all kinds of flags at a fraction of cost of others...high quality with a personal touch...fully custom, we have no such thing as a stock flag...no minimum order, no set-up fee. Our most expensive flags to date have been what the others start at! Digital, Hybrds and traditional sewn...fullrundigital.intuitwebsites.com or bethacarpenter@yahoo.com

Seek out a local screenprinter, especially one that does some work with costuming. They may not have experience printing flag silks, but explain to them the dimensions, the materials, and that you need a slot for a pole, and they would more than likely glad to do it for $20 to $30 a piece.

Googling "digital flag silks" will of course give you the big companies with ridiculous rates. Silkscreening on china silk isn't a big deal and if you pay more than $45 a piece, you're getting ripped off (assuming costs for artwork is not considered).

Our company is called full run digital...we do all kinds of flags at a fraction of cost of others...high quality with a personal touch...fully custom, we have no such thing as a stock flag...no minimum order, no set-up fee. Our most expensive flags to date have been what the others start at! Our average price is between $28 and $35. Digital, Hybrds and traditional sewn...fullrundigital.intuitwebsites.com or bethacarpenter@yahoo.com

Our company is called full run digital...we do all kinds of flags at a fraction of cost of others...high quality with a personal touch...fully custom, we have no such thing as a stock flag...no minimum order, no set-up fee. Our most expensive flags to date have been what the others start at! Average price for a printed (UV Inks!) has been between $28 and $35...Digital, Hybrds and traditional sewn...fullrundigital.intuitwebsites.com or bethacarpenter@yahoo.com

I have a very good sewer here in town that makes all of my flags and for other band/drum corps. But this design is so not straight forward I don't want to stress her out..lol It seems simple by reading about it, only black and white, but in encorporates alot of floating pieces to make the whole design work. hard to explain :smile:

We'll figure it out, have plenty of time! thanks for all the suggestions and input!!!

Our company is called full run digital...we do all kinds of flags at a fraction of cost of others...high quality with a personal touch...fully custom, we have no such thing as a stock flag...no minimum order, no set-up fee. Our most expensive flags to date have been what the others start at! Digital, Hybrds and traditional sewn...fullrundigital.intuitwebsites.com or bethacarpenter@yahoo.com