Caballeros Looking for a few additional Members

Opportunities exist to perform with the Caballeros for 2011. Come be a part of "Heritage Days of Future Past".

We are looking for 2 Baritone players to complete the brass section.

1 snare drummer to complete the battery and

2 or 3 Mallet players to round out the Pit

The Guard is looking for 3 flags and a sabre to complete their look for 2011

If you are available to fill one of these spots please get in touch with Mike Ryan at cabscontra@aol.com or call him at 201 304 1232. If you have any questions please get in touch.

Our next rehearsal is this Saturday all day in Hawthorne NJ.. at Kohlers parking lot 150 Wagaraw Road Hawthorne NJ.

We look forward to seeing you there....

One Baritone, 1 snare, 2 Mallet players, 3 flags and 1 saber Progress is being made...If you are on the fence about marching this summer come check out the Caballeros this weekend It will make a huge difference.

One Baritone, 1 snare, 2 Mallet players, 3 flags and 1 saber Progress is being made...If you are on the fence about marching this summer come check out the Caballeros this weekend It will make a huge difference.

Cool! Down to one baritone! And, with that amazing guard staff, I can't imagine you'll have the guard openings for long! (I don't mean to slight the percussion folks, but what do I know about drums and such? I'm an old horn player married to a guard chick ;-) ).

Edited by grenadasmoothie

Thanks Roger... See you in Wildwood...