Just $5

you know i've got to support my family.. and there's NO WAY i'm going to allow the Renegades to not be able to perform at Championships!

i'm thinking we need to host a DCA Championships just maybe.. just maybe.. for one year.. just so everyone on the East knows how much of a struggle it is for the West coast to struggle making it over there each and every year. doubt that's going to happen though :unhappy:

DCA Championships OR bust.

donated!!

come on guys... sacrifice a lunch or coffee for a day. that's all it takes.. along with a couple hunderd other people doing the same thing.. :music:

Sadly you realize that if you hosted a DCA championship and not enough people came you could kill the corps with that idea?

Sadly you realize that if you hosted a DCA championship and not enough people came you could kill the corps with that idea?

What DCA fan wouldn't love a trip to the City By the Bay? We'd pack 'em in. Finals at Stanford stadium, hmmm? We have great food and entertainment out here, you'd love it!

In the mean time, donate that $5. All ya'll!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

You should have my check either tomorrow or Thursday. Looking forward to seeing Renegades in Rachacha.

Sky Alumnus

Thank you very much Ray! We can't wait to be in Rachacha!

Every bit helps, and on behalf of my Renegade's family, thanks to everyone who's donated so far :thumbup:

Thank you very much Ray! We can't wait to be in Rachacha!

Every bit helps, and on behalf of my Renegade's family, thanks to everyone who's donated so far :thumbup:

You're very welcome, Wendy. According to some of our guys who have marched in your A-section at DCA over the years, we should consider you folks as 'Sky West'! At least in talent and attitude; not so sure about any antics. We'll have to compare notes. Sock it in!

Ray

• Like 1

It's in the mail.

• Like 1

It's in the mail.

Paypal donation sent.........

Thanks - your contribution is much appreciated.