Rifle teacher needed ASAP!!!

Hello~I am Jennifer, a member for Farmington High School Marching Band. Our band is devoloping quickly and we are always learning new things. One thing that our band has become interested in is rifle twirling. At the moment there is three of us and we know everything that we can think of to teach each other. At this point in time we dont even know the proper terms for the moves, we just keep making them up. We want to be able to know this and learn new moves for our routines. Besides this, our high school is going to go compete in the Martigraw parade in New Orleans this February and we need to be REALLY good otherwise our teacher will not let us march with our rifles. We were wondering if any of you knew of a teacher from around the Twin Cities, Minnesota that could come help us or if you could just help us out be sending us information that would be great. Thank you very much! To contact me you can send to my email prowling_lynx089@hotmail.com I am usually online for the most part of the day. Thank you again ~Jennifer

Edited by prowling_lynx089

Jennifer, you can go to;

www.dci.org

or

www.wgi.org

Look up information on Instructional Videos. I know on the WGI website you should find some basic videos for sale. This would be a great start if you are unable to get help.

Good Luck!

thank you very much for the websites. i will definitely check them out but our budget is tight and im not sure if that will work. I know that i would personally be taught in person by somebody than to be taught by a video but if it is my last resort i will. So if anybody knows of any instructors or possibly some camps that we could attend that would help us. thank you.

Hello. If in MN, one could try contacting the North Star Colorguard Circuit. Although its not winter, they certainly could direct your request through the right channels. I'd help, but I'm up in Fargo, ND.

North Star Colorguard Circuit

Good luck.