Championship Tickets Indy

OK, so we are not Corp Alumni.... but a question.

Suddenly we are able to make the trip from California to Indy to see our son perform.

Imagining all the "prime" seats are sold to all of you die hard corp fans & alumni.

But from time to time plans change, and maybe some of these prime tickets need to find homes for adoring parents.

Is there a forum, or process by which to find these tixs?

We are looking for two Championship night. We have enjoyed two other championships from the echoing rafters of the Dome.

Thanks for any help.

There is a gentleman that posts regularly in Marketplace forum, Ron Gunn-username INSIDE THE FORTY. He has some of the best seats in the house available.

Ron Gunn is the man! I highly recommend that guy. He was able to get me prime 50 yard seats for DCA Championships 2 years ago right on the day of finals! I'm sure he can get you something for DCI finals. Go check him out in the marketplace forum.

There are always people who plan to go, order tickets, and then have to cancel for a variety of reasons, and put their tickets up for resale on eBay or DCP or sell them to Ron for resale. I thought Ron said last year that he was getting out of the business, at least of selling on the street, but I think from the hotel as well because he was saying it just didn't work out well last year. I could be wrong, or he could change his mind. Doesn't hurt to ask him. EDIT: This was just from Indy. Last August, his 2011 plan was, as I recall, to continue working other venues like Allentown, but not Indy... and I didn't search for old threads, that's just my memory which could be faulty. He will likely see this thread and chime in at some point.

Another way to get better seats than through Ticketmaster at this point is to buy from a corps. They get blocks of good seats. In some cases, their tickets are spoken for, now, or just go to donors, in other cases, not. Check their websites.

Edited by Peel Paint