Mankato MN Show

Nice performance by the Blue Stars. It would be nice to hear the synth turned up on the techno beats, fills, etc. It would give the show a movie sound like experience and wouldn't distract from the drums and hornilne. It needs that surround sound experience. But, what the heck do I know.

I believe you are the first person I have ever seen post that they would like a synth to be turned up.

World Class

1 Carolina Crown 79.400

2 Madison Scouts 76.700

3 Boston Crusaders 72.500

4 Spirit of Atlanta 71.500

5 Crossmen 67.800

6 Jersey Surf 57.800

Open Class

1 7th Regiment 60.800

Looking forward to seeing Spirt, Colts, Troopers, and Academy getting it on! We really won't know who is going to knock off Glassmen until these 4 fight it out! :thumbup:

• Like 1

I want to feel like I'm in the club not in my high school buddy's basement.

haha

Looking forward to seeing Spirt, Colts, Troopers, and Academy getting it on! We really won't know who is going to knock off Glassmen until these 4 fight it out! :thumbup:

Cant be 100% positive until Academy comes out with an updated score but my money is on Spirit. They seem to be pulling ahead from the pack quick.

• Like 2

I'm not big on synths but make it sound like it should be.

I wasn't trying to be negative about your comments. Just pointing out that I don't recall ever seeing someone post that they would like a synth part to be louder. It is usually "the synth is too loud" or "I hate sythns in Drum Corps"

I agree. This will be fun.

Cant be 100% positive until Academy comes out with an updated score but my money is on Spirit. They seem to be pulling ahead from the pack quick.

It may be more than one of that group making it into finals. Boston is beginning to look a bit vulnerable! :thumbup: