Kidsgrove Scouts - Update

Hi all,

I think I might be one of the only members from Kidsgrove who visits this forum regularly. Thought I might as well post an update on how the corps is doing especially as it includes the provisional tour details for our return to DCA in 2012!

To start with we competed in Nottingham on the 26th June which was a BYBA (British Youth Band Association) show. The corps won with 71.40 (Highlights -

)

Then this weekend we won the first DCUK show in Grantham scoring 69.35 (However this is using a different judging system to the BYBA show)

Provisional 2012 USA Tour Details

http://www.kidsgrovescouts.com/scouts/index.php/about-us-topmenu-37/usa-tour-topmenu-91.html

I think I can speak for the whole corps when I say we really can't wait to come back over!

The corps now has two weeks until the next show which is on the 17th July in Warrington.

All the best to everyone else for their own seasons,

Scatfish

• Like 1

Hi all,

I think I might be one of the only members from Kidsgrove who visits this forum regularly. Thought I might as well post an update on how the corps is doing especially as it includes the provisional tour details for our return to DCA in 2012!

To start with we competed in Nottingham on the 26th June which was a BYBA (British Youth Band Association) show. The corps won with 71.40 (Highlights -

)

Then this weekend we won the first DCUK show in Grantham scoring 69.35 (However this is using a different judging system to the BYBA show)

Provisional 2012 USA Tour Details

http://www.kidsgrovescouts.com/scouts/index.php/about-us-topmenu-37/usa-tour-topmenu-91.html

I think I can speak for the whole corps when I say we really can't wait to come back over!

The corps now has two weeks until the next show which is on the 17th July in Warrington.

All the best to everyone else for their own seasons,

Scatfish

Congratulations!

Sounds like you're off to a great start!

Looking forward to seeing you in Baltimore...

Thank you, there are some videos on YouTube. They are not on the corps official channel but are from either members of the corps or from members of other corps. Am I allowed to post these? If not have a search about. Keywords are "dcuk" "2011" "kidsgrove" "grantham".