Hello DCP!

Hello!

I've started to lurk around DCP last year, but it wasn't until this year when I started to go check on the world class discussions daily. As of now, I only have marching band experience (becoming a junior this year) and I play the clarinet, piano, and bass guitar/guitar. I don't think I'll be able to do drum corps (if ever) until my first summer in college (classes, school trips, and whatnot) and plus I'd have to learn a new instrument.

My first experience with DCI was seeing SCV 89 my freshman year. It was my first DCI show ever and it blew my mind. After begging the drum major to let me browse some (understatement) fan network videos, I've healthily curbed my appetite for videos for the moment. My first ever DCI show was DCI West last month, and that was probably the highlight of my summer so far.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you! I look forward to posting and arguing discussing with all of you here on DCP!

Most OC & WC corps have keyboard players these days, some even have guitars so never say never.

Welcome!