For Sale - 2 sets of tickets Thurs/Fri/Sat

corpsreps

I have two extra for all three nights. Thursday and Friday Section 540, Row 2. Saturday Section 139, Row 11.

Face value is $55 each for Thursday, $75 each Friday and $125 each for Saturday.

These are FDCI seats - very good. Same seats I had last year and was pleased with them. Section 139 has a good angle and sound was very good down there. Section 540 is a very small section - only two rows. Very good visual, sound was good too.

I'm able to meet in Allentown or Michigan City to exchange the tickets. Or we can meet at the stadium - my hotel is right across the street.

Are the seats in 139 closer to the 45 or 30 yardline? Barring the possibility of being to far away from the 50, I am interested in purchasing these tickets for Saturday night.

Are the seats in 139 closer to the 45 or 30 yardline? Barring the possibility of being to far away from the 50, I am interested in purchasing these tickets for Saturday night.

They are on the 45 yardline side. - seats 19 and 20. I believe they are on the aisle. PM me if you are interested. Will you be in Allentown?