Kudos! Tom Blair and TV Staff

Tom,

I was totally impressed! Certainly thrilled this morning to view the excellent video and audio coverage found on your well produced VOD of Finals. When it comes to presenting drum corps at its best your second to none.

I certainly appreciated your outstanding job of calling the shots and the camera coverage was spot on.

I can't wait to see the final product on DVD.

Thank You, for your continued years of dedication and service to DCI and the drum corps community.

Dennis Fleurant

KNXV-TV ABC 15/Phoenix

• Like 2

Tom,

I was totally impressed! Certainly thrilled this morning to view the excellent video and audio coverage found on your well produced VOD of Finals. When it comes to presenting drum corps at its best your second to none.

I certainly appreciated your outstanding job of calling the shots and the camera coverage was spot on.

I can't wait to see the final product on DVD.

Thank You, for your continued years of dedication and service to DCI and the drum corps community.

Dennis Fleurant

KNXV-TV ABC 15/Phoenix

I want to second this. I live in Southern California and was not able to attend Finals this year. I was truly grateful to wake up Sunday am and watch the videos. Great editing, as well!

Thanks for the awesome work. I look forward to the Blu-rays (on a related note, please produce & mail the blu-rays by the end of August. Thanks :tongue: )

Hear, hear! Like many others, I was unable to attend finals, but was happy to see the videos posted on Fan Network! I was also thrilled to see and hear "Empire State of Mind" in Madison's performance. I'm hoping that means the synch rights were finally resolved?

Hear, hear! Like many others, I was unable to attend finals, but was happy to see the videos posted on Fan Network! I was also thrilled to see and hear "Empire State of Mind" in Madison's performance. I'm hoping that means the synch rights were finally resolved?

Thanks for the nice posts. It's definitely a group effort... Jeff Clark and John Flower deserve the congratulations for strong efforts to cover the corps so well in that live setting. (Editing?, not from finals... the VOD you see is all the live coverage) 2011 was a great year for drum corps! That always helps, too!