Feedback for The Rocketeers

Since there was no feedback on the score sheets I thought I would offer this opportunity for anyone that wants to give us a little. The Rocketeers had two ensembles in I&E. The larger group was SRB (Solid Rocket Brass) that placed 6th and the smaller group was Stage 2 placing 13th. I was playing bari in the smaller group and had the opportunity to hear the recording. It sounds to me like I let my nerves get to me some.

As a first time for us to compete what feedback do you have that could help us improve and take it to the next level?

Bill Gullatt

The Rocketeers

I thought I had sent a reply. All sheets are left at the sign in table. this is announced several times at each venue. I dont collect them afterwards. judges are instructed to write 4 or 5 comments are their sheet. Sorry but I will try again next year to get contestants some helpful comments.

I'll try and get next years info ready early but so far I haven't had a planning scession in MD, so I don't know what changes might have to be made.