Velvet Knights Alumni Corps

Snaredrum9

Next Rehearsal:

Velvet Knights Alumni Corps

Time Sunday, October 9th · 11:00am - 2:30pm

La Mirada High School

13520 Adelfa Drive

La Mirada, CA

We will be reading through some tunes for next year's show and practicing marching and playing "Thriller" for the Anaheim Spooktactular Halloween Parade (Sat. October 29th). If you're interested in marching the parade with us let me know ASAP as we need to order your hat and shirt ASAP! So come on down and get your zombie groove on!!

The Velvet Knights Alumni Corps was formed last year and has already had it first public performances.

The corps includes all three sections; drums, brass and color guard. It is open to all performers over the age of 21.

To participate or watch, enter stadium parking lot entrance off of Foster.

Please invite anyone you know that might be interested in participating with this corps to come by rehearsal.

my email is: scottsmoreno@yahoo.com

Edited by Snaredrum9

Looks like fun!

Looks like fun!

March VK!

I invited a friend from Garfield Cadets! (she is a ringbearer from '85 too!)

• 2 weeks later...

Come see the Velvet Knights Alumni Corps in the first ever Parade (or even march with them), the Historic Anaheim Spooktacular Parade!

The Parade will run on West Broadway starting at West Street and ending at the Anaheim Fall Festival at the Center Street Promenade on Anaheim Boulevard.

Call time for marching members is 4:30pm.

Come join us after the parade at Season Ticket Family Pizza in Buena Park. Flyers were handed out at the last rehearsal and will be available at rehearsal on Oct 23rd.

Check for more info at event website.

http://anaheimfallfestival​.org/

It is so cool to be in So Cal once again! I have been all over, but love coming out here the best! See you all at the parade, which steps off at 6pm PST!

That was a whole world of fun!

Thanks to our friends from So Cal Dream who sat in with us!

And it was nice to see the friendly rivalry between that corps in powder blue and the corps in red and black! We have shared so many members over the years and to see the two uniforms shaking hands and hugging was very cool. VKNOW! :cool: