MEMBERSHIP DAY 2012! And First Camp Information

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an understatement, Paul!

Looking forward to it Tom......expect to bring a couple potential members with me....again....hopefully the same pilaster in the auditorium will be available to help support the aged bones......always fun to stand and play in the horn arc with the young'ns

Jim :pirate:

Jim,

It's always so inspirational to see someone of your longevity still standing in the arc, playing your heart out. Hey, it's amazing just to see you still standing. :rolleyes:

All kidding aside, we always look forward to having you join us for the day and we greatly appreciate the students that you steer our way.

I have a 'longevity? I thought it was a trumpet????? Oh well, you young pups...can't wait

Jim,

It's always so inspirational to see someone of your longevity still standing in the arc, playing your heart out. Hey, it's amazing just to see you still standing. :rolleyes:

All kidding aside, we always look forward to having you join us for the day and we greatly appreciate the students that you steer our way.

You guys need some kind of controversy to keep your topic at the top of page 1. Why don't you start pushing for a rule that allows violas or something? :doh:

Good luck in 2012.

What could possibly be controversial about the Reading Buccaneers? :satisfied: We've got some great new/old staff, great new/old members a n d we get to compete for a championship again this year with lots of great competition. :thumbup: What could be better!!!!! 2012 looks to be a fabulous year for DCA, yay us!!!!!

Lots of great stuff happening in Reading this off-season and I'm going to be very busy in the next few weeks making some pretty exciting announcements.

There's a lot of buzz and excitement about the corps this off-season - moreso than I've seen in recent years! I'm putting the show announcement together and can say without hesitation that we're chomping at the bit to get started!!

It will be an extraordinary year for this drum corps. Join us on the journey!

Lots of great stuff happening in Reading this off-season and I'm going to be very busy in the next few weeks making some pretty exciting announcements.

There's a lot of buzz and excitement about the corps this off-season - moreso than I've seen in recent years! I'm putting the show announcement together and can say without hesitation that we're chomping at the bit to get started!!

It will be an extraordinary year for this drum corps. Join us on the journey!

C'mon Tom, you're making everybody wait tooooo long! How about another staff announcement, or at least the menu for the first camp lunch?

We'll have additional announcments about staff, and other exciting developments, shortly. Putting some final pieces of information together - and I'm chomping at the bit to get it ready!

Our banquet is Saturday, November 26.

Membership Day is Sunday, November 27.

Between now and then, we'll have a lot of great information to share.

Menu for first camp:

All you can eat:

• Excitement, Ambition and Fellowship, Supersized
  • Tradition, Excellence and Determination, Jumbo-sized
  • Fun, Anticipation and Excellence, Value-pack
  • Awesomesauce, on the side and by the gallon
  • All in shades of Blue

And other tasty morsels!

Menu for first camp:

All you can eat:

• Excitement, Ambition and Fellowship, Supersized
  • Tradition, Excellence and Determination, Jumbo-sized