Tom Peashey Authors Novel

Tom, the former Commandant of the Academy I taught at wrote a book about an MP and espionage, etc. It came out a few years ago and still waiting for the next book. Happy to see you are keeping this moving.

What about a drum corps novel....music education, love, relationships,traveling, etc

Drum Corps Novel? I'll leave that to Lee Rudnicki... I'd be too tempted to use it more like my memoires... would probably attract multiple lawsuits...

I'm having more fun dealing with my transgendered heroine, beheadings, torture, imprisonment.... all those fun things...

Nah... drum corps would be too hard cor"ps"

Just checked it out on Amazon and it sounds like a great story! Congratulations!

Just checked it out on Amazon and it sounds like a great story! Congratulations!

Hello my friend....

see .... you have to find out about the sex, torture, blood and gore before you'll check it out... lol

Book 2 is in the edit stage... maybe 2 months till publication depending on how long I lose because of some upcoming minor surgery which I just found out will be on January 6th - will be out of commission a few weeks.

I hope you and your corps are doing well...