G Bugles For Sale - Sops, Baris, Mello, Euphs, Contras!

Bob Callicutt

Yes, it is true! --Beginning in the 2012 DCA Season, the Carolina Gold Drum and Bugle Corps will be going to Bb horns!!

As a result, we are selling our beloved G Bugles since we simply don't have enough storage room to keep all the horns.

Some of these horns have helped Carolina Gold to the DCA Finals FIVE times! They are well cared for, newly cleaned, and ready for you!!

Almost all of the horns are Dynasty (except for 2 Kanstul Sops). All come with cases -except for the Contras.

The horns are available for viewing and playing at our Greensboro, NC facility! -Or you can take a look at photos here :

http://www.carolinagold.org/storeroom/store_room.html

Prices are on the above site and are for single-purchase horns. Prices may be negotiated for multiple purchases.

You may contact Paul Mellander at 336-580-4809 with any questions.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Yes, it is true! --Beginning in the 2012 DCA Season, the Carolina Gold Drum and Bugle Corps will be going to Bb horns!!

As a result, we are selling our beloved G Bugles since we simply don't have enough storage room to keep all the horns.

Some of these horns have helped Carolina Gold to the DCA Finals FIVE times! They are well cared for, newly cleaned, and ready for you!!

Almost all of the horns are Dynasty (except for 2 Kanstul Sops). All come with cases -except for the Contras.

The horns are available for viewing and playing at our Greensboro, NC facility! -Or you can take a look at photos here :

http://www.carolinag...store_room.html

Prices are on the above site and are for single-purchase horns. Prices may be negotiated for multiple purchases.

You may contact Paul Mellander at 336-580-4809 with any questions.

Thank you!

Hi,

I am interested in at least ONE EACH of the mellophones and sopranos as well as the 2 valve baritone. Can pay with PayPal (or credit card).

I will contact the rest of the gang with the Jim Ott Brass Ensemble and see if we can purchase more of the horns.

Left a voice message on the number above, but the email support@carolinagold.com came back as undeliverable.

Please PM me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

John

I sent an email but it bounced back.

Paul I am interested in 2 mellos, 2 sops, 1 3V Euph and a 3V contra.

Can you tell me what you have left? Looking for the best looking horns,

I have a repair shop that can fix a brace or a leak etc.

I also have a bari case if you have a nice horn without a case.

Dale Powers

dale@wgi.org

My mail was undelivered also.Need 3 baritones and 2 sopranos.