27th Lancers - 45th Reunion Announcement

Post on Facebook by Janine Bonfiglio McWilliams:

Hello Lancer Nation - - - just wanted to post that we are in the planning stages of our 45th Reunion which will take place next Fall (2012). Once location is finalized we will post to let everyone know. Stay tuned!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking that having it catered by Kelly's Roast Beef and the Reveah House-a-Pizza (wanna inna oven?) at the Oak Island Pavilion on The Wall might get people to attend.... :satisfied:

Edited by Navillus WP
  • Like 1

The Wall might work.....there are no more MDC cops to take our beverages !!!

The Wall might work.....there are no more MDC cops to take our beverages !!!

I resemble that comment ...:rolleyes:

I'm thinking that having it catered by Kelly's Roast Beef and the Reveah House-a-Pizza (wanna inna oven?) at the Oak Island Pavilion on The Wall might get people to attend.... :satisfied:

It's a shame that 2 sites (at least) where 27 made such an impact have been replaced (whether or not you think it's an upgrade). The old Manning Bowl would have been a cool reunion place, but the old Foxboro Stadium?

The 94 exhibition may have been tied for the best thing that ever happened in that dump, along with Adam Vinatieri's 48 yard field goal that won "the Snow Bowl" in 2001.

Wherever it happens, a 27 reunion is an event worth supporting. A Classical Gas!

• Like 1

.....Wherever it happens, a 27 reunion is an event worth supporting. A Classical Gas!

Ray - you're showing your age - and I'm grateful !!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Maybe holding it at "Scarboro (Maine) Fair" would be do-able...:doh:

• 2 weeks later...

Post on Facebook by Janine Bonfiglio McWilliams:

Hello Lancer Nation - - - just wanted to post that we are in the planning stages of our 45th Reunion which will take place next Fall (2012). Once location is finalized we will post to let everyone know. Stay tuned!

We had our 41st in 2011 (2 years of planning) paid for catering so we could spend more time with each other ;) I appreciate the time and effort putting together a reunion. Thanks for your post. All the best to you and yours. Sincerely, lindap :)

We had our 41st in 2011 (2 years of planning) paid for catering so we could spend more time with each other ;) I appreciate the time and effort putting together a reunion. Thanks for your post. All the best to you and yours. Sincerely, lindap :)

Thanks Linda - I know you're a significant contributor to these pages and I appreciate your kind words.

With the passing of George B and Patsy, it's a little more work to figure out the logistics. So many people have good intentions, but the focus has got to be done by a narrow group, i.e., "too many cooks......"

The final date should be verified within a week from today. I'll post it once I hear.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Linda - I know you're a significant contributor to these pages and I appreciate your kind words.

With the passing of George B and Patsy, it's a little more work to figure out the logistics. So many people have good intentions, but the focus has got to be done by a narrow group, i.e., "too many cooks......"

The final date should be verified within a week from today. I'll post it once I hear.

Thanks LancerLegend. AAG was a drum and bell and bugle corps 70-71, Drum Corps 72-79, winter guard 76-88, stage band 88-91 and stage show 1992-2004. A few of us have met at a Super Bowl party for over 3 decades and counting, at our Directors’ house, a husband and wife. After the game, we often sit around the kitchen table talking, the kitchen table with a telephone nearby. Next Sunday, at the kitchen table, I’ll raise my glass and toast Patsy and George B.

This I do to say thank you to 27th Lancers!