Buglers Hall of Fame Springfield Regional

BIG BARI 3

The Melha Shriner Drum Corps is once again proud to be hosting The Buglers Hall of Fame Springfield Regional I&E and mini corps show.

This years event will be held on Saturday February 11 from 11AM to 3PM.

It will be held at The Melha Shrine Center, 133 Longhill St Springfield MA.

Food, cash bar, and 50/50 raffle tickets will be available, as well as "Rock the Fez!" t-shirts. Admission is still just $10.00!

entry forms are available at http://www.buglershalloffame.com/

More to follow as we confirm corps attending!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

We have confirmed that BOTH Marksmen and CT Alumni will return for this years show and perform in exhibition. :thumbup:

Also, Centurians will be on hand to compete as a mini corps.

I will post more as we confirm performances.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Standish Guard coming up from Plymouth with their new larger Percussion Ensemble!

Also, Marksmen have decided to compete as a mini. Anybody else interested?

Standish Guard coming up from Plymouth with their new larger Percussion Ensemble!

Also, Marksmen have decided to compete as a mini. Anybody else interested?

Will Dave Negri and the Flying Zamboni Bros be performing? How about Basement Brass or Five Guys Named Moe?

:-)

Will Dave Negri and the Flying Zamboni Bros be performing? How about Basement Brass or Five Guys Named Moe?

Dave Negri is coming ...... not sure how many of the Zamboni Bros other than Anthony and maybe Richie.

Basement brass working on something new, hopefully will be ready for the 11th. :thumbup:

Dave Negri is coming ...... not sure how many of the Zamboni Bros other than Anthony and maybe Richie.

Basement brass working on something new, hopefully will be ready for the 11th. :thumbup:

How about Scott Friend? ... he still play with CT Alumni? ... or maybe Cupcakes can serenade the crowd a bit!

How about Scott Friend? ... he still play with CT Alumni? ... or maybe Cupcakes can serenade the crowd a bit!

Just heard from Dan Skinner. He will be competing on the trombonium!

Ct Alumni is coming so hopefully Anthony can entice performances out of Scott and Cakes!

Edited by BIG BARI 3

Hey Dan! I'm looking forward to the show. I'll be tooting the Euphonium this time. Hope I can get all the bad notes out of it before the show.

Edited by whatsnext?