Drumheads and stuff for sale..

PaNors77

We've just relisted some of our extra drumheads on Ebay,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140687604265?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Just lowered the opening bid on these new snare batter heads. We only really need like 3 sets of heads for the snares we have left so selling 10-11 sets. Again they're brand new still in the boxes. After you go to the above Ebay page check the other listings too for the other head and we also have our DVD-CD set of the 2007 KAC Rose Bowl Performance for sale!!

Contact me if you like at Panors77@aol.com or 951-780-4929.

Edited by PaNors77

We've just relisted some of our extra drumheads on Ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... CA:US:1123

Just lowered the opening bid on these new snare batter heads. We only really need like 3 sets of heads for the snares we have left so selling 10-11 sets. Again they're brand new still in the boxes. After you go to the above Ebay page check the other listings too. We also have our DVD-CD set of the 2007 KAC Rose Bowl Performance for sale!!

Contact me if you like at Panors77@aol.com or 951-780-4929.

Link didn't work, can you repost?

Hah.....I just clicked on the new one and it worked,heh. We have a bunch of extra multi-tenor heads too, just haven't put em up yet. Figuring I'd keep one extra replacement head per drum for now so again selling off all the extras.

Email me too for more pics and/or I can meet you at our storage unit to show them,etc.

Panors77@aol.com