Wyoming's OTHER corps?

Jim Nevermann

I started in corps in 1965, yet had never heard of this corps until late 2011.

I FaceBook'd them [my post's still there] but received no answer. I asked a couple people in my area who logically might know more about them than most, but received no response. They were founded long before the Troopers [~150 miles south] and their uniforms are strikingly similar. Yet no one can/will say anything else about them.

Their FaceBook site is up, their corps & Legion post's websites are not, and there's this in Wiki... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_Cavalry_Drum_and_Bugle_Corps

Though strictly a parade & standstill corps, "A corps is a corps"... and these folks appear to enjoy theirs as much as any of us in the "mainstream" enjoy ours.

Know of/seen/talked with anyone from this corps?

"Seventh Cavalry":

As you wrote they HAVE "Been around" a long time. They did attend an American Legion Nationals, probably in Denver Co back in 1964. I actually heard a Stetson Richmond recording of them from that contest. They are (Atleast in their videos) still using GD valve/slide bugles.

They have had T shirts and belt buckles for sale on EBay also. From what I have seen of them on the YouTube site and their website, they seem to be having a lot of fun. They have made a couple of treks "Back East" to parades in DC and Philly.

"Forward Ho"!!!!!!!!

Elphaba