Keith Hall Where are you ?

Keith Hall , Where are you ? You seem to know everything about NY drum corps. A friend told me there was a song written about drum corps.(not sure of title)

All he knows is that it was written by some guy from NY state and he thought his name was Ryan Turner. I see there is a Ryan Turner on the drum corps planet forums.

Is this the same guy ? When I goggle it all I get is the drum corps reps site. Any information you might have would be helpful. I've got to hear a song about drum corps.Thanks

Tom Peashey may know. Not sure if it is the same Ryan but it could be.

Tom Peashey may know. Not sure if it is the same Ryan but it could be.

Thanks Keith,

A fellow drummer emailed me the information. The tune is "Drum Corps Days" by Brian Turner. He marched with a corps from NY southern tier,maybe Squires or Mark Twain Cadets. Tune is swingin' Tower of Power meets Take 6. Lots of good drum corps memories,and Keith I also Funk the dumb stuff and I also keep my monster on it's leash. Thanks again.

Maybe Ken Turner from the Southern Tier (Vestal) Grenadiers. Tom, do you know?

Thanks Keith,

A fellow drummer emailed me the information. The tune is "Drum Corps Days" by Brian Turner. He marched with a corps from NY southern tier,maybe Squires or Mark Twain Cadets. Tune is swingin' Tower of Power meets Take 6. Lots of good drum corps memories,and Keith I also Funk the dumb stuff and I also keep my monster on it's leash. Thanks again.