Winter is almost Over

So here we are another Winter Camp coming up.

It is that time of year where,

Some are thinking Hmmm should I march again.

Some are Missing it and want to march again but where?

Some have Schedule changes that now they can march.

I am not going to try to Sell you on anything because we all know how some people view things on DCP as just Hype or Over Corps Hype. Not going to throw out the line about the Best instructors this Best Educational that, Every corps believes in their staff so really am I telling you something that has not been said ..

Here is what I am going to Tell you. The SHAM WOW really works..!!!

Ok for real.

We are having a Good Winter EVERYONE is excited about the music and the Positive Attitude coming from The Corps.

Myself and others are not liking off weekends.

That is it !!! that is all I can tell you. Simply put.

ALL the other stuff. I could tell you but really would you believe me? So yeah that just means you have to come see for yourself or wait till the summer. (which would be too late if you want to march)

You know where we will be at. if you don't Cabs are here. Come check it out..

Hey I don't even Care if you are a fan,a non fan a TMZ reporter or in another corps in the circuit , if you are wondering what is going on Come look. See no need to spy you have an invite. (In no way am I trying to steal members from other corps). Come on we know people want to snoop the internet and videos to see/hear whats going on.(really like you have not Paused a video to do a count, ya like I am the only one) We have never had anything to hide.. the door is always open.. if you are one of the some we have spots for you.

thats all.

Wishing everyone the best.

Edited by CABADM

Ever think of writing commercials???? That was pretty darn good. Like you said. Don't do what I did regret marching a season.

This is my 5th season in the activity, and I must say ... I have never experienced a winter season where I looked forward to the 5 and a half hour drive, in the snow, uphill both ways. It's a different sensation, there will be good things coming out of Hawthorne this summer! As Chris said .. if you're still looking for a place to march, come this weekend, these spots are going to be full very soon!! :thumbup:

Folks, I've been around this corps for a long time (Actually, in "Cabs years", I'm still a newbie, even though I first walked into Post 199 almost twenty-three years ago :tongue: ). I'm always grateful for the chance to continue to be at least a small part of this amazing organization.

OK, that said - I haven't felt vibes this good wafting up north from Hawthorne toward my neck of the woods in many years. Like the OP, I'm not about hype - Go see for yourself. I remind you, though, there are very few spots left, so do it now! If you're not committed elsewhere yet, you'd be doing yourself a real solid by going and checking the gang out this weekend. If you do, I bet you'll wonder what took you so long!

Edited by grenadasmoothie