Join The 2012 Bushwackers As They Kickoff Spring Training

The 2012 Bushwackers begin their first spring camp on March 31st (Brass & Percussion) and April 1st (Full Corps). The Bushwackers have been working hard during the cold winter and have shown an enthusiastic passion. The corps has been hungrily diving into the music of American Roots and bring out a driving, percussive, and majestic [...]

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2012/03/join-the-2012-bushwackers-as-they-kickoff-spring-training/

Good Luck this season Bush! Hearing lots of good things with the new programs! Looking forward to seeing you this season.

Thanks Scott. I will miss not seeing you on the podium at the Barnum Festival. :smile:

Looking forward to seeing you over the summer.

John, of all the things in my life that I have done, being on that podium was one of the scariest. I thought I was going thru it or off of it several times during that show! If you looked at those planks afterward you could see the marks from my toes digging in. I felt like a parrot on a perch!

I'll see you along the way this year I am sure!

Bushwackers camp Saturday 3/31 and Sunday 4/1. Come on! what are you waiting for!?!? :)

The six-time DCA world champion Bushwackers are a competitive all-age drum and bugle corps based in Central New Jersey. We rehearse once a month through the winter and early spring, then perform most weekends throughout the summer. Our members range in age from 14 to 29+, with an average age of about 22. The Bushwackers' goal is to provide a competitive, affordable, world class drum corps experience to our members that's educational and fun. To find out more, visit us at www.bushwackers.org, or check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bushwackersDBC