Gold Cymbal Sale

Bob Callicutt

The Carolina Gold Drum & Bugle Corps is currently selling all of our Paiste cymbals and at a great price!

All of the cymbals are very well cared for, newly cleaned, and ready for you!!

These cymbals range from gently used/ great condition - to used/ good condition. None of the cymbals are cracked or bent.

All Cymbals will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

The cymbals are available for viewing and playing at our Greensboro, NC facility!

Or you can take a look at photos here : http://www.carolinagold.org/storeroom/store_room.html

Prices are on the above site are for single-purchases. Prices may be negotiated for multiple purchases.

You may contact Justin Mabry at percussion@carolinagold.org with any questions.

Edited by Bob Callicutt

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought, well DUH, of course you polish your cymbals before you sell them so you can get top dollar for them!

Conversely, I also figured that they were cheap Indian-made cymbals like the "Brass" trombones and trumpets they were selling on Ebay a few years ago.

(I know they are still sold there, but their selling descriptions have become a bit more sophisticated in the meantime.)