Stanford question

Oh I already have tickets. Should I still get there early?

I do want to check out some souvie booths especially Crusaders.

No- you're fine, unless you want some good parking. See you there!

I've been to every Stanford show- here is some advice:

Get their EARLY if you don't have tickets- the lines are TERRIBLE.

Get a cheap seat and sit anywhere you want down low.

Same here. I need to go to the box office early to find a good seat...planning for the $40.00 section this time around.

Planning to park on El Camino Real also. I did last year and prefer it now to the dirt parking, especially when it's generally dark in that area (bring a flashlight if do, or one on your smartphone if you have one).

...and for Flammaster's back - Nada Chair's S'Port Backer. I bought a couple of these at MacWorld about 4-5 years ago, and they've been nice for me in bleacher seating (coupled with a seat cushion).

Same here. I need to go to the box office early to find a good seat...planning for the $40.00 section this time around.

Planning to park on El Camino Real also. I did last year and prefer it now to the dirt parking, especially when it's generally dark in that area (bring a flashlight if do, or one on your smartphone if you have one).

...and for Flammaster's back - Nada Chair's S'Port Backer. I bought a couple of these at MacWorld about 4-5 years ago, and they've been nice for me in bleacher seating (coupled with a seat cushion).

If you don't mind sitting in the first few rows- get the cheapest tickets- no one ever checks and there are always a few hundred seats down low.

Hey that is pretty cool! I'm sure I could just make something like that though. I would like to get a foothill high bleacher seat just to support our school (who has 12 kids in BDB and one coming in who is in BDC)

If you don't mind sitting in the first few rows- get the cheapest tickets- no one ever checks and there are always a few hundred seats down low.

I prefer to be a little higher these days (I plan to take pictures again). I was in the 3rd row from the bottom at 2004 Finals and I wasn't "feelin' it". I want to be as high as I can in that $40.00 section.

I'm in row K. I like to be up front but a little bit high to see some of the visuals. I hate to be up so high that I get a delay on the impacts though.

We always get there early and park on El Camino Real, too. There is a stretch of it that is right near where Vanguard pulls in and parks all their busses. :thumbup: