Show weather, August 4

I am so in agreement about weather in the west being PERFECT for outdoor shows this time of year. No thunderstorm threats... no tornadoes to run from...dry air... just NICE. I am leaving this wonderful weather for Indy and Mich. Cty tonight and after spending all the money and time to travel, will be devastated if either of the Mich Cty shows are rained out. Last year the prelims were.

Check the weather for today just posted. It looks like perfect drum corps weather for both days in Michigan City! Although there is a forecast for possible rain Thursday night and all day Friday in Indy, it won't affect performances as much as rehearsals and pre-show preparation and travel to the stadium.

Let's just think positive thoughts for the safety of all our corps members, Open and World Class.

Garry in Vegas

PS I will be posting Indy weather all week so you can follow your favorite corps in their travel and rehearsals.

Edited by CrunchyTenor