Membership Day 2013 - Reading Buccaneers

just on the chance that it could be helpful, how can an interested musician sign up for membership day????

not me of course 'cause I'm too old for even the AARP cadets

Jim,

As always, we hope to see you in the Bucs hornline for the day. As for the season, I hear that the AARP Cadets Alumni corps is looking for a couple more good buglers.

For everyone else that might be interested, you can go to the site here.... Reading Buccaneers

just on the chance that it could be helpful, how can an interested musician sign up for membership day????

lolol.....you will again have to put up with me, my Geritol and my favorite column (to rest my back) in the horn arc........just wanted to insure that my 4 students attending could figure out how to get on the list....right now it's a trumpet, a mello, a baritone and a tuba.....hey, that's enuf for a fourette........oh, I aged out of the AARP Cadets.....thanks for the post

Jim,

As always, we hope to see you in the Bucs hornline for the day. As for the season, I hear that the AARP Cadets Alumni corps is looking for a couple more good buglers.

For everyone else that might be interested, you can go to the site here.... Reading Buccaneers

I aged out of the AARP Cadets.....

AKA "Cadets10." LOL

It Is quite simple you any one interested in joining the Reading Buccaneers should fill out a Corps Data Profile Here (scroll to the bottom) This will get you registered for membership day.

You can also join our 2013 Interest Group on facebook Here

The Percussion Audition materials can be found Here

Brass Audition materials can be found by emailing Brass caption head Paul Cullen Brass@readingbuccaneers.org

Edited by pollorball20000

thank you for your response.....maybe we'll meet on membership day, you can't miss me....I'll be the old dude in the trumpet line who looks like he started out on shofar

It Is quite simple you any one interested in joining the Reading Buccaneers should fill out a Corps Data Profile Here (scroll to the bottom) This will get you registered for membership day.

You can also join our 2012 Interest Group on facebook Here

The Percussion Audition materials can be found Here

Brass Audition materials can be found by emailing Brass caption head Paul Cullen Brass@readingbuccaneers.org

We've already announced the awesome talent making up the brass instructional team. Stay tuned for more announcements this week for visual, color guard and percussion. A world-class team to lead the Balance in Blue for 2013. It all starts in less than two weeks!!