Anyone from maine march?

dci08

Kinda interested to see if anywhere in maine we have any DCA Corps members.

Thanks!

Kinda interested to see if anywhere in maine we have any DCA Corps members.

Thanks!

Since the Pine Tree Warriors of Lewiston, Maine disbanded in the 80's I know of no other corps at this time.

Several years ago, I know there were a couple members that commuted to the Manchester, NH Muchachos, and at least one other that was part of Boston Crusaders Sr. As for competing corps members, the closest competing corps to Maine are probably the Hurcs...and even from extreme southern Maine, that's probably a good 3+ hour commute each way.

Several years ago, I know there were a couple members that commuted to the Manchester, NH Muchachos, and at least one other that was part of Boston Crusaders Sr. As for competing corps members, the closest competing corps to Maine are probably the Hurcs...and even from extreme southern Maine, that's probably a good 3+ hour commute each way.

yea a buddy i marched JR corps with is in the pit at Hurcs, if it wasnt so far away, or i could find a carpool person i might be able to convince the wife.

Best thing to and as probably you know, most auditions won't happen till mid too late NOVEMBER for most CORPS, just attend their membership day, and take it from there most people won't look for car pool till after that day. I've work as part of support staff for a few years, now I am quarter master for WINDSOR-REGIMENT for the last two years, and I've some come as far BOSTON, N.CAROLINE, AND FROM OHIO to be with these CORPS, make choice as to where you too go and give a try you'll never know until you try it, good luck and enjoy it.

The Defenders Alumni Corps have a member who travels from Maine, 4 hours away. Since we only rehearse once a month it makes it a lot more tolerable.

• 2 weeks later...

Bush has one member who has been driving down from Maine every weekend for several years now. Some years there were some Bostoners who would come down with her, but I know that the last 2 seasons she has done the drive on her own, again, EVERY weekend. And she will do the same this year as well. :) Want her to contact you? I'm sure she would enjoy some company.